Here are a few things that will certainly help you get the best when you are into juicing for healthy lifestyle.
* Try your maximum to buy organic products as they are clean, fresh and free from any kind of pesticides and gives the best effects.
* Washing must be a major process that is to done with fruits and vegetables before you make juice out of them. It is something that many of us avoid or do not bother about. Washing with special-detergents and other methods helps to remove any kind of pesticides or other chemicals that were induced for the cultivation process.
* Instead of going to the biggest supermarkets, always attempt to shop at the neighborhood markets acquiring the community produce so you save money and simultaneously support the farmers as well.
* Don’t leap in to purchase the costliest juicers as there are usually several who fall off the idea once they become involved into the time that’s taken in the process. Therefore, always wait until you’re stubborn about your decision of juicing for health. Go through various reviews and other opinions from your friends just before you grab the affordable yet useful juicer.
* Restrict your juice consumption to 8 to 10 oz per sitting and usually store the juice filled to the top within the refrigerator for a single serving to avoid oxidation.
* When you are juicing for health, it is advisable to drink the prepared juice at least 2 hours after the meal or 30 minutes before the meal. By doing so, the concentrated juice does not coincide with the digestive process.
All that is important at the end of the day is whether you had at least a glass of juice and if you did you will have more than 100 reasons to stay healthy!